Friday, November 11, 2011


The Noquemanon race January 28th, 2012,  I will be snowshoeing for Becky Mell-Parkkonen and Roman Body. Both Becky and Roman have been battling cancer for awhile. Becky is married and has 3 children and Roman is a 6 year old boy. I will be adding notes to my page so that you become more familiar with their stories. My fundraiser for this race will be ...a "Open House" type party November 20th from 1-4 at the Ely Township Hall.  A few of the consultants I have so far are Tastefully Simple, Arbonne and Alysa Diebolt who does fused glass jewelry, Avon and a bake sale.  My hope is that maybe we can purchase a few Christmas gifts and make a donation at the same time. The consultants have been generous to donate 20% of all sales as a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment